Have you ever wondered if the seatbelt in your vehicle is strong enough to restrain you in a collision? How about the average person pulling the cork out of a wine bottle? Both of these scenarios represent a small fraction of the number of everyday items that require ‘pulling’.
Our ability to pull anything is usually defined by its the tensile strength. For manufacturers it is the critical component in product quality or in extreme cases, life or death situations.
This webinar will focus on the importance of pull or tensile testing in everyday life and the methods used by manufacturers to ensure safety and quality
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of Tensile (pull) strength testing
- How tensile testing enhances product quality
- What happens when samples fail
- The different Types of tensile (pull) strength testing
- Industries where tensile strength testing is critical
- Best methods of tensile strength testing (Manual, Motorized or Automated)
Who should attend:
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Plastics and Blow-molding
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Beverage and Bottling
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly