Essentials of Adhesion (Peel) Testing
There is a reason people reach for Duct Tape as a fix for almost everything – Adhesion Strength. From busted pipes to ripped furniture, the preference for a solution that “does not easily peel off” is the guiding principle for manufactures.
Adhesives permeate all facets of daily life and can easily be taken for granted – until the grocery bag breaks…in the parking lot…on a Saturday morning. How about the Band-Aid that keeps falling off your pinkie?
This webinar will focus on the importance of peel and adhesion strength testing and the methods used by manufacturers to ensure quality and comfort.
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of Adhesion strength testing
- How good Adhesion enhances product quality
- What happens when samples fail
- The different Types of Adhesion strength testing
- Industries where adhesion testing is critical
- Best methods of Adhesion strength Testing (Manual, Motorized or Automated)
Who should attend:
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Workers and Engineers involved in or who are new to the topic of peel testing.