If you have every struggled to open your favorite bottle of water or jam, or required help loosening the lug nuts on your car's wheels, it's likely due to a case of over-torque.
In spite of of the prevalence of the products, tools and equipment used in almost every aspect of daily life, few understand why it is critical for manufacturers to incorporate torque testing in their processes.
From factory floor to consumer, standards need to be set to ensure quality. What builds consumer loyalty for one manufacturer may be the loss of revenue for another, due to something as simple as a 'friendly' torque value.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for Manufacturing, Production/Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- plastics and blow-molding
- pharmaceutical and medical devices
- beverage and bottling
- electrical and mechanical assembly
- container cap manufacturing
What is the session about?
This webinar will focus on how something as simple as a cap being too tight on a bottle of water, or a bolt on the wing of an airplane being too loose, might affect your sales or the even the very safety of your passengers.
We'll take you through...
- Methods of torque testing
- How important is torque testing, to my business and my customers?
- What are the different types of torque testing you should consider?
- What type of device do I need for torque testing?
- Comparing the benefits between handheld, motorized and automated testers
Free to attend - registration required.