VectorPro Lite is a graphing software, designed and development by Mecmesin, for connection to our range of force and torque gauges.
Data is collected automatically from the gauge, via a USB interface cable, for presentation in graphical format with full analysis to generate a table of pass/fail results.
Running a test is simple. Operators can effortlessly navigate around when using the software and PDF test reports are generated at the touch of a button.
Collect data from instruments
Expand your force or torque gauge to plot the curve of tension, compression or torque on a graph.
Collect the data and use built-in calculations to see if results meet your pass/fail criteria.
Export the results and data to Excel or use them to generate test reports in PDF format.
Your licence key grants full and unlimited use - there's no hidden extras or limitations - you get the full package.
- Intuitive workspace and 'drag and drop' interface
- Personalised settings to see data as it suits you
- Touchscreen enabled
- Live plotting of data with auto-scaling of axis
- Overlay multiple samples on the same graph
- Colour coding of samples for instant identification
- Calculate results and clear Pass/Fail indicators
- Customisable report templates
- Email reports and export data to Excel