Peel testing Ostomy bags
- Software-controlled tensile test stand
- Clamping fixture and gripping accessories
- Efficient regular test methodology in production area
- Simple and reliable computer-controlled test procedure
- Same testing and variations for R&D functions
The MultiTest 1-i has been purchased to test the physical properties of raw materials and finished products. The 10N loadcell is able to measure to two decimal places, which gives a very sensitive and accurate reading, and this test works very well. The MultiTest 1-i meets our needs and with time has proved user friendly.
Salts Healthcare, a leading manufacturer and supplier of health care products required a low capacity system for testing the integrity of their hydrocolloid products.
Salts Heathcare chose the Mecmesin MultiTest 1-i because of its accuracy at low loads, ease-of-use and adaptability. They use the MultiTest 1-i to conduct quality tests on their hydrocolloid products. Tack testing tests the adhesive qualities of hydrocolloids ensuring that the hydrocolloid products adhere adequately to the skin. The MultiTest 1-i is used to test samples every 30 minutes and the results are used by R&D and Production Control to ensure hydrocolloid product integrity.
- MultiTest 1-i software-controlled tensile test stand
- Fabric grip
- Textile Toggle Clamp fixture