Mecmesin supplies force, torque and materials testing equipment to defence contractors and their subcontractors around the world. These companies face stringent regulation in performance, quality and reliability.
Our customers from the defence industry use our test solutions for a wide range of quality-control testing applications including:
- bullet pull test equipment measuring the force required to extract the bullet from the cartridge case
- strength tests on materials used in body armour
- compression and tensile testing of springs
- shear and tensile strength testing of fasteners e.g. bolts, nuts and screws
- torque testing of rotary switches and controls
- pull-off testing of terminals for welded and crimped joints
- insertion/withdrawal testing of connectors
- peel tests on composites materials
- tensile and material strength testing of:
- adhesive bonds
- cables, hoses and tubing
- gaskets and o-rings
- military and civilian personnel
- manual handling and job task evaluation
- functional capacity & physical work capacity tests
- isometric muscle strength assessment
- rehabilitation assessment
Achieve regulatory compliance, test to a range of international standards e.g.ASTM, BS, DIN or in-house specifications.
Our force, materials and torque test equipment offer you versatile, practical solutions to your quality control requirements at an attractive price. We have over 40 years of experience in delivering test solutions to the defence industry.
Some of our customers
Featured case studies
Historically, SFS intec UK has had to rely on our colleagues in Switzerland for all our product testing and reporting needs. Whilst this produced efficient results, it became apparent that we required a more time friendly and responsive solution for our local customers, so we decided to bring it in-house. Now, with the use of Mecmesin machinery which has been integrated into our facility at Leeds, we are able to offer an additional tailored ‘testing’ service for our UK customers, often much more quickly, whilst producing detailed results and accurate data.
Craig Johnson, Technical Advisor SFS intec