Wire crimp tensile testing provides confidence in the integrity and performance of crimped connections, ensuring reliability, safety, and compliance with industry standards.
Pulling a crimped terminal is the only way to test its strength. This can expose production issues such strand nicks, inappropriate crimp height, and terminal supply effects.
We will be hosting a live demonstration where one of our experts will showcase our methodology, along with our cutting-edge technology, for accurately measuring the crimping force of wire crimps.
What is covered in the demonstration?
- Identify and troubleshoot variables that can impact your crimp tensile testing results
- Measuring Crimp and Connector Removal Forces
- Set up repeatable tensile tests and establish consistent testing standards
- How the VectorPro software assists with your testing needs
Who should attend?
R&D, Test, Manufacturing, Production and Quality personnel involved in:
- Users of wiring harnesses
- Cable assembly, cord set and wiring harness manufacturers
- Low volume finished goods producers that make their own harnesses