The primary objective for measuring and analyzing the torque characteristics of a container cap is to accurately determine not only the quality of the part or process, but also the root cause of a wide variety of defects.
This webinar will focus on the proper process for selecting an ideal torque testing system, identifying and troubleshooting variables that impact torque values, setting up repeatable torque tests and establishing consistent testing standards for your products.
What You’ll Learn:
- General overview of bottle cap torque testing
- The relationship between Application Torque and Release Torque
- Why is torque testing important?
- Industry Standards and Setting Internal Pass/Fail Criteria
- Tester Fixturing
- Torque Testing In-Action
Who should attend?
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
- Plastics and Blow-molding
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
- Container Cap Manufacturing