PPT Group Corp. (Physical Properties Testers Group Corporation) is looking to hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join an energetic team focused on growth and taking the group to the next level in the North America. Candidates will work closely with customers to grow and promote the sale of both product lines. An ideal TSR candidate is success driven with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. They will not only capitalize on the PPT’s strong track record of generating inquiries, but have the ability to prospect and establish, grow, and maintain long-term business relationships with the PPT customer base.
- Become knowledgeable and able to demonstrate the full line of PPT testing equipment, accessories, best practices, applications and uses
- Manage and interpret customer requirements to understand, anticipate and meet their needs through professional communication, technical presentations, webinars, etc.
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Preparing responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information) Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
- Expand market awareness of PPT products and industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Submit a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings, win/loss reports, follow-up, and adherence to goals
Key skills and atttibutes:
- BS Degree OR practical experience in a Technical field, ie Engineering, Metrology, Electronics, Industrial Technology, Military Etc.
- Good social media skills with a proficient knowledge of growing sales networks and expanding their presence on professional sites such as LinkedIn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to clearly and concisely communicate with customers over the phone, in person, and in writing
- Knowledge/Understanding of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented with the ability to work in a dynamic work environment