Are you looking for work? We are seeking a capable, versatile person to work in our Manufacturing Department which covers 3 main areas: calibration, assembly and stores/despatch/goods in work.
Our immediate need is to work in our Calibration Lab to calibrate Mecmesin products, following quality procedures and work instructions, but there is a requirement to learn all aspects of the Manufacturing roles over time as we need staff to be flexible to meet production needs, and cover for other staff absences and production deadlines when necessary. It also gives you a variety of work.
In the Calibration Lab the main responsibilities will be:
- To work with attention to detail and to record measurements accurately
- To have good organization skills and work in a methodical manner
- To work closely with the Quality Department to ensure the quality of products and services are maintained to agreed and set ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- To work well with colleagues as part of the Manufacturing team
- To ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are followed at all times
We are looking for staff who are genuinely interested in engineering manufacturing and wish to learn and work to a high standard and actually care about doing a good job.
You will need to be good team worker and able to be flexible, working extra hours, if required to meet production deadlines Ideally the candidate needs to be physically fit and able to lift and carry components and products. The successful candidate will get full training on all Mecmesin products