Are you looking for work? We are seeking a capable, versatile person to work in our Manufacturing Department which covers 3 main areas: assembly, calibration, and stores/despatch/goods in work.
Our immediate need is to work in our Stores/Goods In/Despatch Team. There is a requirement to learn all aspects of the Manufacturing roles over time as we need staff to be flexible to meet production needs, and cover for other staff absences and production deadlines when necessary. It also gives you a variety of work.
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
Stores / Goods In / Despatch
- To pick components for work orders (known as ‘kitting’) in accordance with lists required. This requires the ability for accuracy in counting components
- To receipt goods from Calibration and Shop Floor and to carry out adjustments as and when required.
- To be able to book into stores Goods In materials following the in house computer system Dynamics AX. This part of the role will involve liaising with both Purchasing and Quality Departments.
- To be able to Despatch goods leaving Mecmesin.
- Stock taking.
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
- A good command of English and Maths - at least GCSE level.
- meticulous attention to detail in recording information accurately
- familiarity with computer systems
- a team ethos with flexibility to perform different tasks.
- calm and professional
- Health & Safety conscious