Are you looking for work? We are seeking a capable, versatile person to work in our Manufacturing Department which covers 3 main areas: assembly, calibration, and stores/despatch/goods in work.
Our immediate need is to work in our Assembly Team to build Mecmesin products, following quality procedures and work instructions. There is a requirement to learn all aspects of the Manufacturing roles over time as we need staff to be flexible to meet production needs, and cover for other staff absences and production deadlines when necessary. It also gives you a variety of work.
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- To assemble mechanical and electro mechanic products for force and torque testing equipment for Mecmesin products following manufacturing procedures and work instructions.
- To make up various types of sub-assemblies, basic looms and cables for later use in stand and instrumentation builds.
- To advise the Quality Department on any quality issues arising from stand and gauge build if components do not fit together as expected.
- To test and identify as tested all production items including PCB assemblies, cables, looms and fully built items using test procedures and equipment relevant to each job. This may include using the LVD machine for all mains powered test stands.
- There may also be a requirement on rare occasions to assist with the repair of product returned by customers for repair and/or calibration.
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
We are looking for staff who are genuinely interested in engineering manufacturing and wish to learn and work to a high standard and actually care about doing a good job.
You will need to be good team worker and able to be flexible, working extra hours, if required to meet production deadlines. Ideally the candidate needs to be physically fit and able to lift and carry components and products.
The successful candidate will get full training on all Mecmesin products.