We are looking for a Web Designer primarily to focus on front-end development, who is a strong digital all-rounder with some creative flair, to help us build our brand awareness online and support the wider PPT Group Marketing Team.
PPT Group (pptgroup.com) are a leading provider of quality control testing equipment, operating through multiple brands (Alluris, James Heal, and Mecmesin) with over 150 employees across 6 countries. We are striving to be 'digital first' in how we interact with our customers, and we want that digital experience to look and feel great.
Working within the Marketing team, you'll support an international business by developing our digital estate and providing support for all of the digital tools we use day to day (Drupal, HubSpot, YouTube etc). We work in Drupal the most (7x/8x/9x) but the capacity to learn and then support others in platforms like HubSpot will be a major success factor for this role.
Key skills required:
Key skills we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in a web/front-end development capacity
- You know HTML(5)/CSS(3) backwards
- GIT code versioning
- Great Adobe Creative Suite skills (spec. Photoshop)
- Experience with HubSpot (inc. HubSpot design tools, API use, etc)
- PHP and/or jQuery skills
- UX-UI design skills and experience
- Photography or video skills
- Drupal 7/8/9 theming (ie twig) and config (ie modules and CMS management)
- SEO and site speed performance optimisation
- Some server management/understanding (WHM, cPanel, DevOps, etc)
We would love to see some past and present examples of your work, so please do include some samples or links to a portfolio within your application. You can find out more about our group and our brands online at pptgroup.com, alluris.de, james-heal.co.uk and mecmesin.com.
The role will be based at our head office in Slinfold, West Sussex, with hybrid working arrangements.