We’re looking for a digital designer that is forward thinking with creative flair to help us develop and embed our new group branding and support the PPT Group Marketing team across a range of mediums (online, video, and print).
PPT Group are a leading global provider of physical properties test equipment for quality control, operating through our family of trusted brand Alluris, James Heal, and Mecmesin. We are striving to be ‘digital first’ in how we interact with our customers – and we want that digital experience to look and feel great.
Working within the Digital Marketing team, you will support an international marketing team by producing design ideas, generating usable assets (logos, icons, banner adverts, sales collateral, images, packaging, video, event graphics, etc) and providing creative direction for our brand(s).
Key skills we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience working within digital design/creative design/ux design/graphic design
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent graphic design experience (creating graphics and imagery for websites, apps, landing pages, product packaging, sales collateral, posters, etc.)
- Experience creating style guides
- Experience with photography and videography (inc. storyboards)
- Experience of managing interactions with external agencies.
We’re especially interested if you also have:
- Motion Graphic skills for promotional videos (ie Premiere and After Effects)
- HTML(5)/CSS(3) skills that can help translate digital ideas into reality
- UX-UI design skills and experience working with front-end development teams
We would love to see examples of your work – so please do include some samples or links to a portfolio within your application.
At the moment the team is working remotely (we are all well versed in MS Teams) and the role will be based at our head office in Slinfold, West Sussex, once restrictions have eased with negotiable terms for remote working for the right person.
Salary range: dependent on experience